Date: January 23, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Presenter: Beth Ronnenburg, President of Berkshire Associates
Register today for a free webinar, as Beth Ronnenburg, President of Berkshire Associates, looks back at what happened at the OFCCP in 2017, and shares her thoughts on what may be in store for the agency in 2018. Beth will discuss enforcement results, and the new administration's impact on OFCCP policy and practices. In this webinar hosted by DirectEmployers Association, she will also share practical information to help contractors prepare for audits, and make predictions on what the agency’s enforcement efforts will look like in 2018.
Topics Covered During this Webinar Include:
- Review of OFCCP leadership and policy/practice changes
- Notable observations from 2017 OFCCP compliance evaluations
- OFCCP good faith efforts and outreach requirements
- Delay of EEO-1 report changes
- Pay equity updates and predictions
- Preparing for what’s to come 2018