This week’s highlighted Section 503 webinar is Evaluating Personnel Processes, Including Online Systems with Beth Ronnenburg, President of Berkshire Associates on March 27 at 1 p.m. Beth will discuss the requirement to routinely evaluate personnel processes and online systems to ensure that equal opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees, regardless of their disability status. Contractors will learn steps they can take to satisfy the requirement, including best practices for documenting evaluations. Beth will also discuss questions the OFCCP may ask about this and provide guidance on how to respond to these requests. Register today!
Recently, OFCCP announced it would conduct focused reviews of federal contractors’ Section 503 compliance during its Fiscal Year 2019 scheduling cycle. It is important for federal contractors to take the necessary steps to ensure equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for Individuals with Disabilities. Check out other topics in this webinar series.
Other topics in the Section 503 series include:
- OFCCP Section 503 Focused Reviews Are Coming—How to Prepare Now
- How to Request Voluntary Self-ID of Disability Status, and Conducting the Employee Survey
- Conducting a Mental & Physical Job Qualifications Review
- Creating Required Auditing & Reporting Process
- Evaluating Personnel Processes, Including Online Systems
- Effectively Evaluating Outreach Towards Individuals with a Disability
- Using balanceAAP to Prepare for a Section 503 Audit
- Common Employer Practices that May Impact Individuals with a Disability