OFCCP recently announced it would conduct focused reviews of federal contractors’ Section 503 compliance during its Fiscal Year 2019 scheduling cycle. The agency also checks Section 503 compliance in every current compliance review.
In this series of webinars, Berkshire compliance experts will help contractors prepare for this new type of compliance review. The webinar series will start with a one-hour overview. In the first session, Lynn Clements, a former OFCCP and EEOC official who now serves as the Director of Regulatory Affairs at Berkshire Associates, will explain how contractors will be selected for a focused review and what contractors can expect if selected for a focused review. The first webinar will review the Section 503 compliance items that are checked by OFCCP during all compliance reviews and provide practical tips on how contractors can prepare for a focused review of their Section 503 practices.
- Requesting Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Status and Conducting the Employee Survey
- Conducting a Mental and Physical Job Qualifications Review
- Evaluating Personnel Processes, Including Online Systems
- Creating and Documenting the Required Audit and Reporting Process
- How to Effectively Develop and Evaluate Outreach Towards Individuals with a Disability
- Auditing your Reasonable Accommodation Process and Providing Reasonable Accommodation Information to OFCCP
Check back or click here receive alerts for the subsequent webinar dates and times directly to your inbox!