Work Smarter, Not Harder.
Small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) like you, asked for a powerful recruitment solution that your HR professionals can use to streamline their recruiting processes and get talent in the door – faster. Berkshire responded to your needs with balanceTRAK, the applicant tracking system designed to help you work smarter, not harder.
Attract The Best Candidates
balanceTRAK was built to streamline the recruiting process for SMBs, and that starts with attracting the best candidates to your organization.
How can balanceTRAK help small and midsize businesses attract the best candidates?
- Seamless integration with the top Job Boards such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Glassdoor lets candidates find you where they prefer to search.
- Integrations with social media sites enable your organization and your employees to broadcast positions within their own networks to generate referred candidates.
- Custom and separate career pages help you tailor your messaging to external candidates vs. your internal employees.
- Video enhanced job descriptions provide the prospective candidate an inside view of your company and work environment.
- Job Description Short Summaries allow you to focus on the key highlights of the job instead of the official long and formal Job Descriptions from HR.
- Candidate source tracking will help you identify the best candidate sources and evaluate ROI.
Engage Your Applicants
How can balanceTRAK help your SMB improve candidate engagement?
- Candidate pools enable you to search your entire talent group of qualified candidates for new positions, easily invite them to apply, and provide gentle reminders to candidates who have started but not completed parts of the hiring process.
- Automated communication options are easy to configure in balanceTRAK – triggered by key events in the application process – letting you save time, while keeping candidates engaged.
- Prompt and personalized communication through text and email enhance engagement and boost the candidate experience.
- Email templates allow consistency in communication with candidates across all departments.
- Dashboard Analytics offer a window into your application drop-off rates to help you better understand at what point in the process potential candidates are dropping off. This allows you to improve your hiring process in real time.
Avoid Talent Dropoff
It can be frustrating to lose candidates after you’ve invested time in the interview process. A powerful metrics engine can help you identify delays in your hiring process and monitor progress towards improved engagement.
- Among our most popular features is balanceTRAK's two-way Communication
Center, which supports texting and email
- You can shorten the application
process by using knockout questions and
automating the response to the
candidates, letting them know upfront
if they have the minimum
Evaluate Candidates Efficiently
How can balanceTRAK help SMBs streamline the evaluation and selection process?
- The automated prescreening process allows you to screen out candidates lacking the specific requirements you are looking for while prioritizing the most qualified applicants.
- Easy keyword matching and complex resume search keeps your candidate evaluation process moving along.
- Custom interview and assessment forms enable your managers to evaluate each candidate’s qualifications in a consistent manner.
- Use one of balanceTRAK’S integrated partners to expedite assessments and background screenings, or connect your own preferred provider.
Hire Without the Hassle
Improve your hiring process with:
- Offer letter templates simplify the hiring process.
- Workflows enable candidates to accept and decline offers electronically.
- The Silver Medalist feature makes it easy to find qualified candidates for future positions.
- Robust reporting and tracking of when and to whom offers were extended assists in monitoring your hiring process.
- Onboarding processes such as I9 and E-Verify are just a click away, using Berkshire’s partners.
- A robust and flexible API allows your candidate and new hire data can be integrated easily with any HRIS, allowing your systems to communicate seamlessly
Bring it HomeOnce you’ve decided on the right candidate,
you want the hiring process to be as
smooth as possible.
With balanceTRAK, you can send offer
letters seamlessly, easily on-board
your new staff members, and
reap the results of a consistent
and engaging hiring effort.
BalanceAAP software has a variety of tools and capabilities to help you make sense of your data:
- Most thorough automated data validation methodology in the industry
- Automated data error checking with easy tools to correct errors
- File Consistency checks verify the consistency of employee records across all personnel actions
- Bulk Cleanup to save time
- Improve accuracy of your applicant data by cross checking against new hires
- Create custom personnel actions to analyze potential impact
- User friendly data import and export tools
OFCCP Required Narratives and Reports
BalanceAAP creates both narratives and reports for your OFCCP reporting, including:
- Narratives – M/W IWD VETS
- Job Group Analysis
- Incumbency vs. Estimated Availability Analysis (with statistical significance)
- Placement Goals Report
- Personnel Action Summaries
- Organizational Profile
- Adverse Impact Analyses
- Goal Attainment
OFCCP support reports include:
- Compensation Summaries
- Roster and Personnel Action checklists
Reporting beyond OFCCP:
- Plan Summary
BalanceAAP offers the peace of mind that sensitive data is safe and secure, while still available to you and your team at any time. As a cloud-based solution, BalanceAAP lowers the risk associated with computer viruses, network reliability, and system crashes. It also gives you extensive controls when assigning permissions so you can manage exactly what users can access. You don’t have to worry about losing your AAP plan data in the event something happens to your computer. Plan data is backed up and remains secure on our servers in a certified, secured data center that uses state of the art technology to protect our systems and your data. Berkshire ensures 99.99% up-time and unfettered access to your AAP information.
Your Data is Protected and Secure
- Data and plans are secure on Berkshire servers in a certified, secure data center
- Regularly scheduled data backups and fully implemented Disaster Recovery Plan
- Berkshire uses 256-bit encryption for all data sent to and received from balanceAAP
- Customizable password requirement, allowing for extremely strong and complex protection
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) capable
- Permissions can be defined at the system and plan levels for participant roles, such as plan owner, HR staff, and executive management
In addition to all of the crucial functionality embedded in this powerful software, Berkshire has built in some add-ons to make the Affirmative Action Planning process as easy as possible:
- Along with your subscription to balanceAAP you also get access to our Good Faith Efforts tracking software, balanceREACH.
- Track all activities throughout the plan year
- Document your sources, contact information and attach all notes and communications in case of onsite audit reviews.
- Run reports and analyze the effectiveness your efforts and sources.
- Complete the annual source evaluations and include results directly into your plan.