On May 5, 2020, the Office of Management and Budget approved the new Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form (CC-305) with changes. The revised form expires on May 31, 2023. All contractors should start using the revised form in their applicant tracking and HRIS systems by August 4, 2020.
A link to the PDF and Word versions of the new form can be found here. The site indicates that the form will be available in additional languages.
- The form was consolidated from two pages to one.
- Information in the “Why are you being asked to complete this form?” section has been reorganized. It now includes references to the 7% IWD workforce benchmark, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and includes a link to the OFCCP website.
- The list of sample disabilities was expanded to include:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Hard of hearing
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Nervous system conditions
- Psychiatric conditions
- A “Public Burden Statement” was added.
- Addition of a “For Employer Use Only” section that allows employers to customize the form for purposes of facilitating recordkeeping.
The “Reasonable Accommodation Notice” section was removed.