This week, the Department of Labor requested comments regarding the AAP verification initiative in accordance with OFCCP’s compliance programs and the Paperwork Reduction Act.
OFCCP has requested approval for the AAP verification for a period of three years. This is the creation of the AAP reporting portal dubbed AAP-VI, which Berkshire previously blogged about when the proposal was released.
The comments will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and OFCCP encourages specific comments on the proposal by January 28, 2021. The notice solicits public comments on the following:
- Whether collection information is necessary for the performance of the functions within the department, including whether this information will have practical utility.
- If the public thinks this information will be processed within a timely manner
- The accuracy of the agency’s estimation of the burden cost and collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used.
- Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information being collected
- Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who respond including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
For additional information of the collection activities on the department or to submit comments, please click here.