In this 30-minute free webinar on February 27, 2019, at 1:00 p.m., Berkshire’s President, Beth Ronnenburg will share with attendees best practices for creating and conducting an employee survey to encourage employees to self-identify as a person with a disability.
Recently, OFCCP announced it would conduct focused reviews of federal contractors’ Section 503 compliance during its Fiscal Year 2019 scheduling cycle. It is important for federal contractors to take the necessary steps to ensure equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for Individuals with Disabilities. This is the second webinar in Berkshire’s Section 503 compliance webinar series.
Click here to register and learn more about our other informative webinars in this Section 503 compliance series. With the help of our compliance experts, each webinar will deliver information to help you proactively comply with Section 503. To get a full understanding of how these requirements impact everyday practices, we recommend attending each webinar.
Other topics in the Section 503 series include:
- OFCCP Section 503 Focused Reviews – How to Prepare Now
- Conducting a Mental & Physical Job Qualifications Review
- Creating Required Auditing & Reporting Process
- Auditing Your Reasonable Accommodation Process & Providing Information to OFCCP
- Evaluating In-Office and Online Personnel Processes
- Develop and Evaluate Individuals with a Disability Outreach Efforts
- Using balanceAAP to Prepare for a Section 503 Audit
- Common Practices that May Impact Individuals with a Disability