Join us on March 6 from 1-1:30 p.m. EST when Rachel Rubino, Senior Consultant and Audit Advisor at Berkshire Associates, will discuss contractors’ requirement to review physical and mental job qualification standards to ensure that they do not screen out qualified Individuals with Disabilities. Contractors will learn steps they can take to show that the qualifications are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Rachel will also review best practices for documentation and responding to OFCCP questions related to this requirement.
OFCCP recently announced it would conduct focused reviews of federal contractors’ Section 503 compliance during its Fiscal Year 2019 scheduling cycle. The agency also checks Section 503 compliance in every current compliance review. In a series of webinars, Berkshire compliance experts will help contractors prepare for this new type of compliance review.
Click here to register and learn more about our other informative webinars in this Section 503 compliance series. With the help of our compliance experts, each webinar will deliver information to help you proactively comply with Section 503. To get a full understanding of how these requirements impact everyday practices, we recommend attending each webinar.
Other topics in the Section 503 series include:
- OFCCP Section 503 Focused Reviews Are Coming – How to Prepare Now
- How to Request Voluntary Self-ID of Disability Status, and Conducting the Employee Survey
- Conducting a Mental & Physical Job Qualifications Review
- Auditing Your Reasonable Accommodation Process & Providing Information to OFCCP
- Evaluating Personnel Processes, Including Online Systems
- Effectively Evaluating Outreach Towards Individuals with a Disability
- Using balanceAAP to Prepare for a Section 503 Audit
- Common Employer Practices that May Impact Individuals with a Disability