Download FREE White Paper
Find out what compliance changes are in store for 2016, and how to prepare.
The year 2015 proved to be a busy one for OFCCP, and in 2016 the agency shows no signs of slowing down. Between the first full year of compliance for most federal contractors under the new PV and IWD regulations, various proposed regulatory changes, an election year, and more in-depth audit activity, 2016 will be a year full of change for both OFCCP and contractors.
Download this white paper to learn about:
- How OFCCP is analyzing AAPs after a full year under the new regulations
- OFCCP’s Fall 2015 Regulatory Agenda—what to look for in 2016
- Regulatory changes including gender identity, pay transparency, and paid sick leave
- Impact of election year on federal contractors
- Predicted audit focus for 2016
Understanding what OFCCP has in store for 2016 is vital for protecting your company from potential liability.
Complete the form to access your free white paper now.
Ensuring your affirmative action, recruitment, and compensation processes are in compliance is a must. Berkshire can help. Our experienced consultants can make sure your company is meeting the latest standards. Contact Berkshire today to learn more.